PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Heather - Pep Assembly

Here is a picture of Heather at the Pep Assembly today. She is such a cute cheerleader. She will be cheering at the Virgin Valley game tonight. You will be seeing a few more pictures of her tomorrow. I am a Very Proud MOMMY!! I have the JV dancers take pictures of Heather while I am over in the corner getting the dance team music ready. I love to watch Heather cheer. Back in the day when I was a cheerleader we didn't ever do the kind of tricks and stunts they do. This is a very talented group of cheerleaders. Heather, Analise, Chelsea and Jordan have been cheering together since middle school. They pretty much have it PERFECTED!! Heather

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...