PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight

Friday night the Hardy Girls went to the movie "twilight".
We got our tickets early so we didn't have to wait out side in the long line.... but when we got inside there was another long line. Lauren, Ashley and Heather
Lauren made us all t-shirts to wear.
Ashley and Lauren have read all the twilight books several times. They loved the movie but I think they were a little bit disappointed. They said the books were a lot better. I haven't read the series so i did know what to expect. If what they say is in the book.... I better read them.
Me and Heather
Thanks girls for taking your mom to the movies. I really enjoyed the movie, but I enjoyed watching you be silly and spending time with you more!!
I love you all to the MOON!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...