PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Heather

Happy Birthday Heather
#17
 My Valentines baby!! Stan and I took Heather shopping in St. George for her birthday. We gave her a budget of "buy what ever you want", well she did. We had lots and lots of fun. We bought Carhart overalls, hiking boots, warm socks, a pink fishing pole, swimsuit and a really cute, really expensive pair of jeans.
Her sisters gave her a snowboard and boots and her brother gave her a really cute jacket!!
I think she had a pretty good birthday.
We try really hard to spoil her... so we are really glad if you notice it!!
My baby daughter is seventeen. I can't believe it!! Were has all the time gone.
She is such a BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY!!

Happy Valentines Day and HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!
Hope you had a wonderful day, MOMMY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...