PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Family BBQ in Nephi

My Little Baby Sister Lynette and Me
Lynette had a BBQ at her house for Chante'ls 15th Birthday
Ashley and Heather and I decided to jump in the car and go for a ride to Nephi
I love my little sister... I wish we lived closer


Grace, Ashley, Sarah and Will
Wyatt and Heather

Grace and My Big Brother Robert

Me and Heather...Enjoying the cool weather

Kyle.... and the POSE

Grandpa Robert and Kael


Heather and Melissa enjoyng the BBQ


Heather, Melissa and Allison


Dalton is such a CUTIE!!


Are they being wierd.... NO, they are just acting normal


Ashley and her Uncle Dennis


Wayne, Mom with Ashley and Heather


Chicken fight.... I have only played this in a swimming pool


Grace and Will



Wayne, Mom and Kael


Just having FUN!!
Someone pinched Dennis's tush... it wasn't me!!

We were all dressed in Blue
and it wasn't planned
I wish that Lori could have been there with us.

We haven't had a family picture taken in a while.
We will just have to have another BBQ
It is fun to be with my brothers and sister
I forget how silly we all are when we get together

Almost a family photo.... we missed you LORI


Robert, Lynette, Wayne, Mom, Me and Dennis
The Christiansen Granddaughters with Silly Uncle Robert


Ashley and Chantel


Who has the goofyest faces?


Ashley and Sarah


Melissa, Ashley and Chantel


Allison and Ashley


My Niece Grace.... she is so cute

Thank you Lynette for inviting us to the BBQ.
We had a great time. Lets do it again really soon!!
I love you to the mOOn and BACK!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...