PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 20, 2011

Tell Me Tuesday

My FIRST "TELL ME TUESDAY"
Today my daughter ASHLEY is starting her very own
linky party called Tell Me Tuesday!





I love being involved in what my daughters are doing






so I am JOINING in on her "LINKY PARTY"!!


I hope that all of you will JOIN IN TOO!!



Thank you Ashley for hosting this party!! I am looking forward

to PARTYING with you EVERY TUESDAY!!



1. Why do you craft? When I was little I remember spending time with my great grandma, my grandma and my mother watching them quilt, crochet, sew, paint, etc.. they were all very talented. I have several cherished items that each of them have made on display in my home. It was important to me to teach my daughters some of the things that I was taught growing up.

I also love to be busy,  I love to make things and I love to give things away. I would love to someday have each of my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren have something special that I have made for them.

2. What is your favorite blog to stalk? I have several... Two of my three daughters and My Daughter In Law, Missy and her awesome sister Sam have blogs and I LOVE TO Stalk them and see what fun things they are doing.

Ashley's Blog... Me and My Boys



Lauren's Blog - The Nelson's



Missy's Blog - The Hardy's


Sam's Blog - The Godfrey's

S&T time


Here is a few more BLOGS that I LOVE to STALK!!

Everyday Celebrations
http://everydaycelebrate.blogspot.com/search/label/tutorials

The Vintage Farmhouse


http://vintageonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Photobucket








http://whimsycoutureboutique.blogspot.com/


3.When did you first get into blogging?

I started blogging when my daughter LAUREN started working for Designer Blogs
She designed me the CUTEST BLOG ever...  and now I am hooked.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mama Lana, I think you should love blog stalking me more... though. Because your real daughter in law is kind of a slacker. lol Maybe she will jump on the band wagon soon! Hint - hint Melissa!

Love you mama!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Very cute blog and beautiful family :)

Kristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

love you mommy~you kinda rock!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...