PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quiet Book Pages

My Daughters and I have been busy 
making Quiet Books for their Children

Here are the covers for the four books that we have completed

 
The Pink one is for Allie, 
The Dinosaur one is for Ty,
The Polka Dot one is for Mark 
and the Camo one is for Estefan


Here is a link to my daughter Lauren's Post

and here is Ashley's Post
Here are a few of their pages:

Race Car Page with Race Little Cars

Tick Tack Toe

I SPY

My Notes.. with notebook and pen

Tool Box with TOOLS

Tractor with a working Loader
and wheels that turn

Barn with Finger Puppet Animals
a Pig, Chicken and Cow

Cookie Jar with COOKIES

Tent with Finger Puppet BEAR

Robot with Elastic Arms and Legs
His chest opens so you can see his heart

Apple Tree
You can PICK the Apples

Piggy Bank with MONEY

Rocket you can fly to the Moon

Mrs. Potato Head
with lots of Accessories 

Mr. Potato Head
with lots of Accessories  

Flowers
You can Button them on

Plate with Utensils
and a Bag full of FOOD

Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly Sandwich
Egg, Potato Chips, Swiss and American Cheese
Hamburger, Tomato, Lettuce, Bun
Orange Juice and Fruit Punch

The Hamburger all stacked up

The Food BAG


Tick Tack Toe for Girls

Counting Caterpillar

THE INSPIRATION for some of the Quiet Book Pages


I am having TONS of FUN 
making these quiet books with my 
daughters!!


I LOVE TO WATCH my 
Grand kiddos play with their BOOKS!!

I love MY GRANDKIDS TO THE MOON and BACK!!
and I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA!! 


I THINK IT IS TIME FOR ANOTHER 
"FELT" Party!!!

9 comments:

Jennifer Dawn said...

These quiet books are amazing. You really did a great job! Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world earlier. I'm so glad you did.

Just Jaime said...

WOW! Your pages are amazing! What great work!

Ashley said...

wow you are AWESOME!!thanks for linkin to Tell me Tuesday!
you rock:)
xoxo
ash

Jolynn said...

Hey, I haven't seen you or anything for ages! When you commented on my blog I checked yours out, and I love your quiet books. They really are adorable. Where did you get the patterns?

KB and Whitesnake said...

Love the book covers.

PC said...

That's is Super WOW! I never had a quiet book when young...hmmm ...if only my mom or my grandma know you ... you are the best mom and grand'mom'!

Courtney@Booksnboys said...

Those are wonderful! I especially like how you did the ispy page with the cutouts shapes. Brilliant!

Unknown said...

These books look amazing - so creative and thought out.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Your write-up rocks too as becoming a reputable superb realize!
??
I can??t genuinely assist but admire your blog site, your site is adorable and good
My partner and I stumbled more than here unique site and
thought I really should check points out.
I like what I see so i'm just following you. Look ahead to exploring your web webpage yet once more.

My site - free iphone 5 cell phone

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...