PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Modge Podge Project

Do you ever make things that you 
just don't know what to do with them ... 
or where you are going to put them...




I saw these Letters in JOANN"S last week 
and I just HAD to buy them.

 I don't know why... It's not like I need another project to do...

These type of projects are AWESOME for those day's 
when I just need something Cute, Easy and Fast to make
.. you know the type... a NO THINKER PROJECT!!


So... I started ripping up some  JOHN DEERE 
(Green and Yellow) paper and started Modge Podging...


They did turn out really cute!!
 
So now I either need to find somewhere to put them

or give them away to some of my HARDY relatives.. LOL!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...