PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day 2012 - Robinson/Black




Memorial Day 2012

This is pictures from the Robinson/Black 
side of my family

My Great Grandparents
Buried: Spring City, Utah

My Great Great Grandparents
Buried: Spring City, Utah


My Great Great Great Grandparents
Buried: Spring City, Utah

Jens started crossing the plains with  the Hans Peter Olsen Company in 1854 with
his first wife, she died of cholera at St. Louis. 

Jens remarried and crossed the plains with his second wife.

My Grandmother was his third wife.

Christena and her family crossed the plains with the Jacob F. Secrist Company in 1855


My Great Great Great Great Grandparents
Lars Johansen
Buried: Spring City, Utah

Lars, Margrethe and their family crossed the plains with the Hans Peter Olsen Company in 1854


My Great Great Grandfather
Jens Christian Jensen 
Buried:  Mt. Pleasant, Utah
Plot: A_103_3_6

Jens crossed the plains with the Canute Peterson Company in 1856


My Great Great Grandmother
Margaret <i>Anderson</i> Jensen Johnson 
 Buried: Spring City, Utah 

Margret and her mother Mette Christensen Anderson crossed the plains with the John Murdock Company in 1861. Mette came without her husband, he died in a mining accident in Denmark.

Mette is buried in Spring City, Utah
I can not find a headstone


My Great Great Grandfather
John Robinson
Buried: Spring City, Utah

John (age six) crossed the plains with his father, John Robinson, Sr. and his third wife, 
Emma Lucas and their daughter, Clara Alice. He also brought three of his daughters from his first
marriage to Mary Wood.

They crossed with the Edmunds Ellsworth Company in 1856

John Robinson, Sr is buried in Spring City, Utah
I can not find a headstone



My Great Great Grandmother
(Not Buried with my Grandfather)
Buried: Spring City, Utah


My Great Great Great Grandfather
Jens Peterson
Jens Petersen
Burial: Mead Cemetery
Price, Utah

Jens, Maren Kirstine Christiansen Petersen and her son, Christian crossed the plains with the 
Robert F. Nelsen Company in 1859

My Great Great Great Grandmother
 Mary Christine Peterson
Mary Chrstine Christiansen Petersen
Burial: Mead Cemetery
Price, Utah 

Jens, Maren Kirstine Christiansen Petersen and her son, Christian crossed the plains with the 
Robert F. Nelsen Company in 1859 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...