PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 24, 2008

Skating

I love to take pictures.... I took so many that I couldn't post them all. Here are just a few I took at the skating rink.
Me and Toni watching the dance team skate. Betsy, Alyssa and Cole having lots of fun..........
just thought this was cute......
more fun.....
Every year the girls really enjoy skating. I always tell them to have fun but be careful. We had a lot of falls but no one on the team got hurt. In the past I can't remember anyone getting hurt.... well this year.... an adult (Pam Waite), having a lot fun, fell pretty hard and broke her arm. She went to the quick care, they put her arm in a sling and she was back with us by the time we got to the bowling alley.

I think all but Pam had a really fun time!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...