PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hardy Party

The Famous FIVE!!Heather Hardy, Analise Barlow, Betsy Hardy, Alyssa Eide and Megan Smith

Five girl COUSINS all born in 1992!!

They are all really beautiful!!

Justin and Cody
Their Famous POSE... I took about ten pictures cause they would purposly turn their head just as I was taking the picture!!


Ashley and Lauren

Heather and my Nephews wife, LINDY from the Christiansen side of the family.
They live in MOAPA.
Lindy, Thanks for coming with us!! WE LOVE YOU!!

My grandaughter ALLIE and her Beautiful mommy, Lauren.

The HARDY PARTY is ONE of the Christmas Traditions that we all love.

I went to my first HARDY PARTY in 1982.
This year the Glen Hardy Family was in charge. We played lots of fun games, made gingerbread houses, and ATE LOTS OF Yummy FOOD!!


Can't wait til NEXT YEAR!!

I hope you all had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...