PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Mom's Wedding



Mr. and Mrs. WAYNE WILSON


On January 17, 2009 at 1:45 P.M. in the MANTI TEMPLE

MY mother got MARRIED to Wayne Wilson!!


Here is a picture of the VERY HAPPY COUPLE

This is a picture of Wayne and his five children and mom with her five children......
they are now BIGGER than the famous Brady Bunch
10 CHILDREN
 

My little sisters..... Lynette, Me and Lori
 
Lynette's Little girl...... Gracelyn and Me
The Best MOTHER in the world and Me
 


My wonderful husband and family let me run away for a week to go spend time with my MOMMY before she got married. We stayed pretty busy........we got her wedding dressed hemmed, went to check on her wedding cake, paid bills, dyed her hair, canceled subscriptions, went to the bank..... several times, cleaned the house, got my nails done, went dumpster diving for boxes, packed her clothes for MEXICO, went to visit Wayne, packed lots of suitcase to take to her new house in South Jordan, visited Lynette and her family at the tire store, played with my nephews and nieces, visited with my two wonderful brothers, went to a ballgame, ordered flowers, went to a funeral......... and we went out to see my daddy's headstone and visited with him for a little while. What a busy couple of days.



Also, While I was in Mt. Pleasant I drove to the house on main street where we lived til I was 14. I stopped out front to take a quick look........ they have changed the front of the house since we lived there, but it still looks like "Our OLD House". I will always cherish my childhood memories in that house. Lots of GOOD TIMES!! I only lived at our house on 306 West 100 North for just less than four years, but I have lots of memories in those four short years. It is the past twenty five+ years of Christmases, Fourth of July Parties and just small MOMMY and DADDY visits in the house that I will miss. I always enjoyed driving home for the weekend and running up the stairs really fast and jumping around the corner to surprise mom and dad... they usually didn't know I was coming.... or I had just called them and said I was hours away, when I was actually in the drive way. 

I will miss sitting in Dads room and feeling him still there.... crying with the memory of him passing away in OUR house.



I will miss a lot of things in Mt. Pleasant but I am also VERY excited to start making new memories with MOM and WAYNE in their house in South Jordan. I am looking forward to visiting them this summer and hopefully starting some new traditions and starting lots of new memories with them. I am very happy to see mom going to BYU games and enjoying the great outdoors again.



MOM, I AM VERY GLAD THAT YOU ARE HAPPY.

I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK !!

I AM VERY PROUD TO BE YOUR DAUGHTER.
THANK YOU FOR SPENDING YOUR LAST WEEK
OF "SINGLE LIFE" WITH ME.


I HOPE YOU AND WAYNE WILL COME
TO NEVADA OFTEN TO VISIT.


THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE
AND FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR ME!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...