PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 5, 2011

Quilt Project for Today

It's a Girl


My awesome daughter in law, Missy 
asked me to help her make a quilt for one of her friends

 I love the PINK and White!!

Missy sewed up the squares, we tied it with pink yarn 
when it was time for the binding... 
we thought that eyelet lace would look really cute..


I love the white flannel back. 
It looks so cute with the Pink yarn dots
and the eyelet lace just finished it off.  
I think it turned out really fluffy and soooo cute!!


Missy, 
I love it when you ask me to do projects with you.
Thanks for always being so AWESOME, 
You are SO much FUN and 
WE are ALL SUPER Grateful 
to have you in our family!! 
I SURE LOVE YOU!! 
Mom Hardy

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...