PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Questionnaire Fun

Questionnaire Fun...


Ashley from Me and My Boys tagged me in a questionnaire.

The rules for the questionnaire are...
1.You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.

 Here are 11 things about me...
1. I was born and raised in Mt. Pleasant, Utah
  
2. I have two sisters and two brothers

 

3. I was Miss Mt. Pleasant

4. My mother is Dorothy Jean, my name is Lana Jean,
I have a daughter named Lauren Jean 
and her daughter is named Allie Jean

5. I coached the Dance Team for many years at 
Moapa Valley High School
We were 3A State Champions 

6. I went to my first PROM with my Big Brother Robert

7. I have been to France 
I toured some pretty Awesome Castles

8. I have four children 

9. I have five grandchildren 
and another one on the way in June

 10. My Family is the Most Important Thing In My Life
 A Perfect Husband, Stan
Four children: Justin, Lauren, Ashley and Heather
One TOTALLY Amazing Daughter in Law, Melissa Marie Benites Hardy
Two Awesome Son in Laws, Dustin Nelson and Jayson Whetman
One Beautiful Granddaughter, Allie
Four Handsome Grandsons, Estefan, Mark, Ty and Luke 
another grandchild due in June of 2012

11. I am married to the Most Wonderful Man in the World..
He is also my BESTEST FRIEND!! 
 
 Questions Ashley asked:
1. Who is your favorite actor/actress? 
Nicholas Cage


2.What is your favorite food? 
Chicken Fajita's


 3. Favorite place to eat out? 
Ricardo's Mexican Restaurant

4. Pet peeves?? 
I have to have everything organized and in its place

5. Do you have your natural hair color? 
1/2 and 1/2... It is time for a touch up!!

6. What did you do for the holidays? 
I spent the holiday at home with my Wonderful family!

7. Favorite movie?
 TV: Criminal Minds
 Romantic Movie.. Pride and Prejudice 
 

8. Any pets? 
Llama named Kuzco
 

9. What was your first vehicle? 
Dodge Dart

10.  Favorite book?
I love You More!! 


11. Are you going to watch the hunger games??? 
Nope


  Questions for the ones I tag..  
1- Have you ever been in a fist fight?
 2- What age were you when you got your first kiss?
3- What clubs/teams were you on in high school?
4- Are you afraid of the dark?
5- What is your favorite flower?
6- Do you make your bed as soon as you get up?
7- What is your favorite breakfast food?
8- Favorite ROMANTIC Movie?
9- What is one of your New Years Resolutions?
10- What is your favorite Christmas movie?
11- What is your weirdest habit?

I TAG...
 



   

1 comment:

Ashley said...

you are such a babe, i love you so much:) thanks for bein my bff:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...