PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I have been up to lately...

I am excited to show you what
I have been making...

My daughter Heather just turned TWENTY
on Valentines Day..

Here is a picture of her "Turning Twenty" Quilt 
that I pieced for her. 

 

I had it machine quilted by Pat Grow,
she did an amazing job!!
I also made her this cute Apron 
 Vintage Ruffle Apron New Simplicity 2592 Pattern
Front of Apron

Back of Apron



I saw the following Quilt Kit at the 
Cedar City Quilt Show 
and of course I had to buy it!! 

I think it turned out really cute!


Here is another Quilt top that I have just finished..

I got this Quilt Kit from


 Now I just have to get them Quilted!!


My girls and I have all PINNED these crocheted 
cowboy boots on PINTEREST...
so I decided to learn how to make them...

 
I am still trying..but I am not doing to bad! 
I think they are kinda cute!



How about turning a PLACE MAT into
a Clutch Purse... I also saw this one on Pinterest!!
So easy!!

 I made mine into a Scripture Bag!!

It think it looks really pretty...
but it's just a place mat from Wal-mart


Thanks for stopping by to see what 
I have been making..
Lana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...