PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ashley's Bedroom Make Over

Ashley had been wanting a new look for her bedroom.
So we decided to make a Bedspread.

We found this material at Jo-ann Fabric's in Cedar City

This is the "Yellow Brick Road" pattern 

 

I thought it looked a little to busy with just the print
 so I added the plain brown in between the squares.

I had it machine quilted.

I love the colors and it turned out BEAUTIFUL!!


with some of the left over material... 
 I made a pillow and some pillow cases


a Runner for her dresser


We hang some brown curtains
 and I had this old picture with a really nice frame 
that I thought we could do something with it.

I added some cork squares on top the the picture,
then I sewed together some more strips and covered the cork.

Now she has a cute place to hang her jewelry!


Ashley and Jayson are making this headboard 
that Ashley found on Pinterest!!

 
and Ashley has this cute little blue eyed accessory
that makes any room look AWESOME!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...